It is our belief that every event should display beautiful and uniquely-designed details. That is why we love working with you to design a completely custom look that reflects your personality and style. While working with us, here’s what to expect along the way:
1. Client Questionnaire. We’d love to hear from you! Send us an e-mail or give us a call to discuss your stationery vision. We’d love to see your inspiration board, hear about your engagement, get to know you as a couple and provide you with our simple client questionnaire to get more details about your event needs.
2. Pricing. Once we receive your client questionnaire, we’ll be able to provide you with pricing options. We can also provide you with references and samples upon request – just ask!
3. Signed Contract. Once the proposal is approved, we ask for a signed copy and a 2/3rd deposit. The 2/3rd deposit covers upfront material costs during print production.
4. Design Process. Once we receive a signed copy of your proposal and a 2/3rd deposit, we’ll begin the design process for your stationery! We allow an unlimited number of design revisions because we want you to be completely happy with your custom product. Keep in mind that we begin all of our designs from a blank canvas, so our design process usually takes between 2-3 weeks.
5. Final Production. Once you are in love with your custom design, we will work with Junie B, or our local printers to produce your paper goods. This process usually takes 1-2 weeks, plus time to ship. Once you have received your paper goods and are completely happy with the work, we ask for the remaining 1/3rd balance.
6. Tell your Friends. Want to make us grin ear to ear? Tell your friends and family about your experience with Dear June. It’s the best compliment you can possibly give us.